Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that SBG Cork may alter the information on its web site from time to time. SBG Cork shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site.SBG Cork does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. SBG Cork exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Return / Refund Policy
- Payment for all memberships must be received prior commencement of training.
- Membership cancellations must be given in writing 28 days in advance.
- Unused classes in any one month do not carry to another month.
- If a membership contract is left lapse, a new membership will be signed up for at the new membership rates that apply on that date.
- If Canellation/Suspension notice is not given with prior warning, a returning member is liable for the fees accrued during his/her time off. Membership cannot resume unless the balance is cleared.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
SBG Cork will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.